IBCA Membership Benefits
- Utilize the IBCA website – in.nhsbca.org – to stay abreast of issues related to our profession.
- $2 million liability insurance for active high school, junior high and elementary coaches. (How often does an assistant coach alone or oversee a Practice, Limited Contact Session, or conditioning workout, and other activities?) Make sure they are covered by the liability insurance.
- Become active and have ownership in the IBCA and IHSAA working relationship.
- Luceo Package as part of the Membership, Access to a play diagramming animation app and access to NHSBCA (National High School Basketball Coaches Association) content.
- Receive college credit/professional growth points (PGP) for Spring Clinic attendance.
- Attend the IBCA spring clinic for half price.
- Utilize the free IBCA Job-Placement Service.
- Utilize the IBCA online Newsletter to stay informed about your Association.
- Be elected to the Board of Directors or be appointed to a committee.
- Be selected as an IBCA District Coach of the Year.
- Receive a Century Award for 100, 200, 300 wins etc. at the IBCA Spring Clinic.
- Be selected as an IBCA Spring Clinic speaker or grow professionally by hearing other successful coaches speak.
- Ensure your players eligibility for IBCA All-State Teams
- Nominate your player for Academic All-State
15. Nominate players for the Top 100 Underclass Boys’ or Girls’ Showcase Events.
- Nominate a player, student manager, statistician or cheerleader for one of the IBCA Marion Crawley Memorial Scholarship, Pat Aikman Scholarship or Jeanie/Steve Witty Scholarship college financial grants.
- Nominate a handicapped student for a Junior Mannies Scholarship Grant.
- Nominate players for IBCA/Point Guard College "Heart of a Champion" Award.
- Nominate coaching peers for IBCA/Point Guard College "Transformational Coach" Award.
- Nominate an assistant coach for IBCA Assistant Coach of the Year.
- Promote your players through the IBCA Player of the Week program.
- Become an Indiana All-Star Coach.
- Become an IBCA/IHSAA Underclass Showcase Events Coach.
- Free admission to the IBCA/IHSAA Showcases.
- Free admission to the Indiana All-Star Shootout events.
- Discounted tickets to the Indiana vs. Kentucky All Star games if part of a team participating in the All Star Shootout.
- Discounted membership when joining the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame when joining as an “Active Coach” Click Join the Hall of Fame
- Discounted membership when joining the NABC (National Association of Basketball Coaches) Click for Complete Membership Information at NABC Website
- By joining the IBCA, you also become a member of the National High School Basketball Coaches Association (NHSBCA) and have a voice for high school basketball on the national level.
- Become more professional by joining your IBCA Association.
Join Us…. You can help make the IBCA Stronger and Better!
$35 PER COACH 8/1 (AUG.1) TO 12/31 (DEC. 31)
$45 PER COACH AFTER 1/1 (JAN. 1)